I’m sharing my favorite holiday gifts for baby!
I’m excited to share with you my favorite toys for baby this holiday season. If you need gift ideas, these would be great for babies between the ages of 6-12 months. These are actually all on my Amazon list for Isaac’s Christmas presents, but I’m sure he won’t get all of it. Maybe he will. He’s just a little be spoiled.
1. LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Table // The musical table is great for when baby’s start to pull up! They can pull up on this table and play with the toys on it. It’s better than pulling up on all the furniture in the house! I actually ordered this for Isaac last week on Black Friday.
2. Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks // This is such a classic toy but babies love it! It helps them learn shapes and colors!
3. Quantum Physics for Babies Board Book // This little book cracks me up! I know nothing about Quantum Physics but I hope Isaac will one day. You can’t start too early, right?
4. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy’s Remote // Is anyone else’s baby obsessed with any and all remotes? I thought this would be a great gift for those remote-loving babies out there! Hopefully, this one will take Isaac’s attention off of the real remote…but we all know it probably won’t!
5. Curious George Jack in the Box // Here’s another classic. And watching a baby’s reaction to a jack in the box is equally entertaining for mom and dad. Win-win!
6. VTech KidiBeats Drum Set // Isaac has been really into music these days so I thought this would make a fun gift. Anyone else’s babes loving music and dancing?
7. Playskool Friends Sesame Street Tickle Me Elmo // Yes, Tickle Me Elmo is still a thing. Isaac is obsessed with Sesame Street and Elmo. This should be a fan favorite!
8. Dragons Love Tacos // The name of this book is amazing! It has awesome reviews and I’ve heard it’s the cutest story. I ordered this from Target last week and I’m looking forward to reading it with Isaac.
9. My Little Sound Book: Things That Go Board Book // I recently found these books and Isaac loves the sounds and music! So much fun to read together.
10. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Crawl Around Car // I heard about this toy in one of my mom groups and I think it will be so fun for many months to come!
Any fun suggestions for baby gifts for me? I’d love to hear about them in the comments or on social media!
*This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosures here.